- Entry requirements: If you have a test certificate or proof of vaccination/past infection, and are travelling from an A-rated country*, you may now enter Austria without having to quarantine.
- A recent negative antigen or PCR test certificate (no more than 48 or 72 hours old respectively) is also required.
- Children under 12 are exempt from the test requirement during the summer holidays.
- Relaxation of pre-travel clearance requirements: If you have a test certificate or proof of vaccination/past infection, and are travelling from a country with a stable infection situation (A-rated countries), you do not have to register digitally in advance to obtain pre-travel clearance. If you wish to take the test after entering Austria, you will still have to register in advance for pre-travel clearance.
* Albania, Andorra, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Czech Republic, Hungary, the Vatican, United States of America, Vietnam, Cyprus
Please also check your region or country’s requirements as well as any entry or exit restrictions.